Beginning of next year we will get another child – and while the Django 7.70 is perfectly fine for a family with two small kids, it starts to get to cramped for one with three children. As a result (and admittedly feeling a bit sad) we will now sale our beautiful ship in order to get a larger one. A few points about our Django 7.70:
- Concerning to Maree Haute the fastest Django that ever has been build: She has got the long keel with 1.95 m draft, a Selden carbon mast and a square-top main sail with backstays.
- First put to water in 2012
- All sails are from Incidences:
- Main sail (not new but in good shape)
- Jib (not new but in good shape)
- Storm Jib (as good as new)
- Gennaker (good condition but four well-repaired smaller wholes (as a result of being tangled in the forestay))
- Code Zero (as good as new)
- Ronstan mast slides
- Raymarine ST68 Chartplotter
- Two Raymarine ST70-Displays
- Raymarine SPX10 Autopilot with p70 Controller
- Raymarine Windex
- Lowrance Link-8 VHF-Radio with passive AIS (other ships with AIS are shown on the chart-plotter display)
- Yanmar 2YM15 integrated engine with 237.5 running hours
- Dyneema Sheets and Haylyards
- Life Raft (freshly maintained in 2016)
- Foam cushions that make the boat (almost) unsinkable: Smallest boat with CE class A. If you would like to sail further off the shore safely (and especially with family) this is definetely a more suitable boat than e.g. a Seascape 27.
- Boat fenders
- Anchor with chain
- The Logos, writing and „green“ nose can be removed easily – it is all plastic foil
The boat is in very good condition. There are some minor dents here and there, but the only „larger“ thing that I know of that has to be done is the re-painting of the carbon mast. But that can also wait one or two additional seasons.
The Django is located in Germany in the western Baltic Sea.
For all the people from France: Flight to Hamburg from Paris to Hamburg is about 80 € and I can pick you up at the airport to go to the boat. Price of transport to France by truck was 2700 € when I brought it here – so I assume it is roughly the same sum to bring it back.
Our ask price for the Django is 69.000 € but we can negotiate around this.
Please mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.